Had a fantastic time in New York last weekend finishing up The Art of Comedy, but that meant missing out on a lot of news, so some of this week’s link-o-rama is a bit more dated than usual:
- The Wall Therapy mural project in Rochester, NY is working on a short documentary about this year’s event, and they’ve recently released a trailer for that film.
- Station 16 recently released Hanksy’s latest print.
- I absolutely love this collaboration in London between Stinkfish, Cranio, Aeon Fly, and Dscreet.
- Vitche’s latest mural in Sao Paulo has some interesting elements that pop off the wall a bit.
- If you’re a fan of Horfe, you’ve got to check out this video of the Peace And Love crew, of which Horfe is a member.
- How and Nosm are the latest artists to paint the wall at Bowery and Houston.
- KAWS has work on the outside of a NYC subway car, but not in the way you might be hoping, just the way you’d expect.
- Erica il Cane and Blu have collaborated once again, this time on a mural in Bari, Italy.
- Hell yes: Two trucks painted by Aryz.
- A zoo in Turin, Italy closed down. This is what happened when artists were given access.
Photo by Luna Park