Back to school on Tuesday. Actually, I’m okay with that. And of course, it means more time blogging because it means more time procrastinating. Here’s some of what we missed this week while Caroline and I were on vacation:
- New print from Ron English of his Obama/Hulk custom toy.
- If you’re a fan of Remi/Rough, you should have a look at his new book.
- Vhils has a new mural.
- And Elbowtoe put up a huge new wheatpaste based on one of his collages.
- Martha Cooper and Ian Cox discuss photographing the Paris edition of The Underbelly Project.
- Dan Witz has a show coming up at Lazarides’ Rathbone Place location.
- Zeus (British, not French) also has a show coming up in London.
- And then there’s the show with Nice One and Lucx at Chicago’s Galerie F which opened on Friday night.
- Complex.com has some advice for success as a street artist from Kid Zoom, How&Nosm, Eric Haze, and others. Kid Zoom’s tip? “Don’t be a street artist.”
Photo by Ankles
Category: Books / Magazines, Gallery/Museum Shows, Photos, Print Release, Random, Videos | Tags: ankles, dan witz, elbowtoe, lazarides, martha cooper, remi/rough, ron english, underbelly project, vhils, zeus