For most of last week, I was in Stavanger, Norway for the 2012 Nuart Festival. Naturally, even though I was there in part as press, I spent very little time on my computer and didn’t do any blogging. So, expect a full post or two about Nuart later this week, but for now here’s what I missed writing about while I was away:
- SheOne always does beautiful work.
- Reed Space has an official Stay High 149 tee.
- Here’s a video with the anonymous man behind some of the best and most talked about ad disruptions of the year.
- Daniel Feral has updated his Feral Diagram of graffiti and street art.
- Swoon’s studio recently launched an online shop for selling unique prints by Swoon.
- Fame Festival opened last week.
- Liqen has painted a mural about greenwashing and sweeping things under the rug.
- Hyuro is using rugs in her work too.
- Escif’s mural “Ne travaillez jamais” (Never Work) not only looks great/hilarious but it references Situationist graffiti, so I absolutely love it. Maybe I’ll turn it into a postcard.
- Steve Powers’ and Joey Garfield’s film A Love Letter for You is now available on iTunes. It’s an interesting film well worth checking out if you like Powers.
- Greg Lamarche aka SPOne has a show opening this week at Joshua Liner Gallery.
Photo by Ian Cox