Freshman year is almost over and soon I’ll be leaving Philadelphia for NYC and London (just for the summer though). And yet, I still have finals to study for, so I didn’t get time to write about these things…
- Matt Small’s first LA solo show opened this week.
- Juxtapoz visited Deuce 7’s studio.
- I did a little interview for my friends at Primary Flight, but Anthony Lister’s answers to the same questions are much better.
- Ricky-Lee Gordon aka Freddy Sam painting in Woodstock, South Africa.
- If you are interested in buffing or Escif, you need to hear this story.
- Herakut, Bumblebee, Case and others at LeBasse Projects.
- A fantastic project from Liqen.
Photo by Labrona