This past week has been pretty crazy. I’ve been running around NYC seeing friends and art, and now I’m in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Unfortunately, the art world does not hit pause just because I’m taking a holiday. Here are some of the things I would have loved to cover on Vandalog if I’d had the time. And keep an eye on Vandalog tomorrow because I’ll be doing a big wrap up of Primary Flight.
- Invader has gone HUGE in London by Truman Brewery.
- Grifters at Lazarides Gallery looks great. JR amazes me as always, there are some of those new Faile pieces with wooden blocks, and I don’t mind Invader’s neon characters.
- MuTate Britain has reopened for the holiday season. Cool as always.
- Damn you Mark Jenkins. Damn you and your awesomeness straight to hell.
- And last but certainly not least, ABOVE is in a giving mood with a new print to support a homelessness charity.