A very late link-o-rama, but hey, Sunday is still the weekend.
- Stained glass street art? It’s a thing now.
- Rowdy has a show coming up in a few days in Newcastle, UK.
- How and Nosm are the latest artists to paint at Bowery and Houston, and they have a new print out at Papermonster.
Eyebeam and F.A.T. Lab are two awesome organizations combining art and technology, and now F.A.T. Lab have a show about to open at Eyebeam. One more reason I am excited to go to NYC this coming weekend.This show was postponed due to the Hurricane.
- You can see the full results of Bonham’s LA urban art auction here, but two highlights were this REVS/COST piece going for over $30,000 and Chaz Bojórquez’ classic Señor Suerte painting selling for $50,000.
- Bumblebee & Zio Ziegler painted this beautiful collaboration in LA. Kind of reminds me of Stinkfish.
- Horfe’s show in Paris looks top notch.
- There’s a huge (271 meters long) wall in Copenhagen available to paint. Submit a proposal here.
- Interesni Kazki and Liqen are collaborating in Ukraine.
- Check out Lex and Sten’s recent solo show in Paris.
- Raisin is painting some really cool abstract and geometric pieces around France.
- Askew, Deus, and Ryze painted some steps in New Zealand. Great to see steps being used for art rather than ads.
Photo by Nychos
Category: Auctions, Gallery/Museum Shows, Photos, Print Release | Tags: askew, bumblebee, chaz bojorquez, cost, deus, eyebeam, fat lab, how, how&nosm, nosm, raisin, revs, rowdy, ryze, sten & lex, zio ziegler