So as finals exams and essays begin to creep up on me (70-ish pages to write in the next month), these link-o-rama posts are going to become essential until the school year is up, so you know, I encourage you to read them closely.
- Aryz has a solo show coming up in San Fransisco at Upper Playground’s Fifty24SF. David Choe is a fan, and says that it’s gonna be a “feeding frenzy” with collectors wanting to buy out the show 100x over even before anyone has seen the work.
- Of course, if you’re looking for something you can get your hands on, I’m loving this print from Unga.
- Ron English recently released a monochrome grey version of his Temper Tot figure on his website.
- Sam3 gets me every time.
- The Carbon Festival is on this weekend in Melbourne.
- I’ve got to hand it to TrustoCorp for making this sweet suitcase device to spray stencils in broad daylight. They also been distributing a bunch of custom cereal box artworks (in collaboration with other artists like Shepard Fairey) around LA for people to hunt down.
- Those pretty blah painted shutters near the New Museum are getting painted again. Sounds like more blah.
Photo courtesy of Ville de Fleury-les-Aubrais