In case you’d like to be in Miami right now for Art Basel Miami and the associated craziness of the season, but you’re stuck at home like me, here’s a small segment of what we’re missing (focusing on indoor events because a lot of the murals are still in progress):
- Hi-Fructose has an overview of Art Basel Miami, the main fair, and Arrested Motion has a two part overview.
- Juxtapoz has SCOPE covered.
- Roa has a few walls new in Miami, but this seems to be the most interesting so far.
- Wynwood Walls have their own pop-up show.
- Last but certainly not least is The Underbelly Show, which hosted a Secret Wars battle.
Photo by Ian Cox