Had about 4 days away from a computer and it’s taken me nearly as long to catch up on emails. This post should help to finish that task. Here’s what I missed while I was away:
- Aiko has a show at Pure Evil Gallery opening today. It’s called Unstoppable Waves, which was the name of her recent show in Amsterdam, so it will probably be some of the same work.
- Some cool walls from Hyuro (especially this one).
- Sickboy also has an upcoming solo show in East London. His show runs November 3rd-6th.
- Lazarides’ Minotaur show/restaurant in the Leake Street Tunnels is open now, and, regardless of the ridiculous high-society vibe of the event, the art looks good. S.Butterfly has plenty of images. Additionally (and counteracting a small portion of that high-society vibe), Lazarides’ The Outsiders webstore has 3 unlimited run screenprints available now from ATMA, David Choe and Stanley Donwood.
- Dale Grimshaw has a solo show on now at Signal Gallery in London.
- Da Mental Vaporz (Avec, Dran, Bom K, Sowat, Kan, Brusk, Blo, Gris, and Jaw) painted this mural in Brest, France.
- Here’s the latest from Isaac Cordal.
- If you’re a fan of ephemera and art from Colab/ABC No Rio/Fashion Moda and the like, check out Gallery 98 Bowery.
- Similarly, Printed Matter in NYC has a show opening this weekend about Colab.
Photo by Other
Category: Gallery/Museum Shows, Photos, Random | Tags: 1010, abc no rio, aiko, atma, avec, blo, bom.k, brusk, colab, da mental vaporz, dale grimshaw, david choe, dran, fashion moda, gris, hyuro, isaac cordal, jaw, kan, lazarides, pure evil gallery, sickboy, signal gallery, sowat, stanley donwood, troy lovegates