Happy reminder that we’re less than a month from Christmas…
- This new print from Swoon, featuring one of her older images, is absolutely beautiful and available online through her studio.
- Yes. Kaws had a float in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Just like lots of other significant brands.
- Vhils has a show opening next week at Lazarides’ Rathbone Place location.
- Here’s a new collaboration from Jaz and Elian.
- London graffiti writer Oker was recently sentenced to two years in prison. Pure Evil Gallery has prints and canvases available to help support Oker’s family.
- Remed has a show opening next month in Marrakesh, Morocco.
- Graffuturism have curated a show which is due to open next month in LA. The extensive line up includes Delta, Mare139, Doze Green, DVS1, Eric Haze, Jaz, Futura, Greg Lamarche, Kenor, Sowat, and others.
Photo by Hyuro
Category: Gallery/Museum Shows, Photos, Print Release, Random | Tags: Carlos Mare, delta, doze green, dvs1, elian, eric haze, futura, greg lamarche, hyuro, jaz, kaws, kenor, lazarides, oker, pure evil gallery, remed, sowat, swoon, vhils