I did not realize that the flight from London to Miami is over 9 hours long. And today was one of those days with lots of cool stuff happening in the street art blogosphere. Here are all the things I would blog about if I wasn’t about to fall asleep:
- The Art Collectors have found a great article about preserving Barry McGee clusters.
- I love this new street piece by Armsrock.
- Stik has a solo show opening December 5th in London
- Black Rat Projects (formally Black Rat Press) have transformed a section of their gallery into a book shop
- Brooklyn artists are coming to Miami this week for BKMIA