- With these two pieces, Carmichael Collective looks like a group of artists on the way up.
- Barry McGee has a show opening on the 12th at Prism in LA.
- Mega-collector Selim Varol will be showing the best bits of his art collection in Berlin.
- Nice t-shirt by Gris1 of DMV.
- Shepard Fairey has a show open now at Pace Prints in NYC.
- Spaceboy’s animation/wheatpastes for Red Stripe are kind of interesting, even if it’s mostly post-production work that makes it cool.
- A beautiful new wall by Conor Harrington.
- Nug (of this fame) is showing at Skalitzers in Berlin in a few days. I can’t wait to see how the show looks.
Photo by Elfo