Caroline and I are out in Colorado this week with my family, so art is coming second, but luckily it looks like it’s been a slow week. Here’s what I almost missed…
- An interesting essay about street art and MOCA’s Art in the Streets show (although far from perfect and obvious a little late).
- Sam3 has up to some absolutely great stuff (including a collaboration with Escif).
- Blu has also been busy recently.
- Caroline and I went to the opening of Pandemic Gallery’s latest show and it certainly looks better in person than over photos, but it’s not bad at all.
- Subway Art Blog’s zine can now be purchased online.
- There’s been some anti Chick-Fil-A street art, and one piece has resulted in an arrest. Of course, these pieces play on the Chick-Fil-A advertising that emulates graffiti.
- Dal and Faith47 put up some nice work in NYC recently.
- I absolutely love this piece, however simple it is, by Nuria Moria.
- And this Erica il Cane piece is a lot less simple but equally fantastic.
Photo by Nolionsinengland