Before I head out to Vincent Michael Gallery for the opening of the Robots Will Kill show in a few minutes, here’s what’s been going on that I haven’t mentioned on Vandalog…
- Normally I really don’t care for Mr. Andre, but this wallet is cool.
- Laser 3.14 has another shirt out.
- Adidas screwed up pretty big by buffing graffiti in Poland.
- Jake Dobkin and Hrag Vartanian on street artists and selling out.
- Juxtapoz visited Judith Supine’s studio.
- When a tree falls in the forest, how do you make it into fun art?
Photo by Ripo