I’m in London this week, and next, so come and find me wandering around Shoreditch. Just a few links today.
- This new mural in London by Roa has to be one of his more intense (but still not bloody) murals yet.
- I came across this piece by Sokar Uno the other day just off of Brick Lane. Looks even better in person.
- Jaz just painted a really nice wall in Vienna, and he has a show at Vienna’s Inoperable Gallery.
- The Agents of Change show at David Bloch Gallery in Morocco with Steve More, Derm, Carlos Mare, LX One, Remi Rough and Jaybo looks great, especially the sculptures by Mare and Derm.
- Michael Johansson recently had some of his so-called “real life Tetris” sculptures on display at a museum in Norway.
- Loving these new prints from Skewville, featuring their classic boombox image.
- And there’s also two new prints from Greg Lamarche.
Photo by Luna Park