Wait! The weekend isn’t over yet. Enjoy a bit of light reading and cool photos before the work week returns:
- Gylnn Judd aka Noir wrote a great op-ed in The Guardian about VAMP’s recent prison sentence and living the double-life of graffiti writer and gainfully-employed family man.
- Complex.com published my list of the top 25 murals of the year so far. What do you think?
- El Mac crushed it in Denmark.
- Niels “Shoe” Meulman has a show coming up at White Walls in SF, and Hi Fructose had a preview.
- GATS and IMP give it their all with this piece even though it’s not exactly super visible.
- It was just (what would have been) George Orwell’s 110th birthday. This is a great way to celebrate.
- I love how Jaz used the wall’s existing problems to make this piece even better.
- Once again, there is talk of the mural ban in LA being lifted.
- Sergio Gómez’s work is abstract, simple and powerful.
- This is a video teaser for some of Kid Zoom’s new work. This is big, bold, and very different stuff from the young artist. Kid Zoom’s new body of work will be unveiled at his upcoming show, Suburbia, at the National Gallery of Victoria.
- Ericailcane, Tellas, Crisa and Cireds came together for this great new mural in Italy.
Photo by Laser Burners