Sorry for all the downtime on Vandalog this week. I dunno what’s up with Vandalog’s web host. If you have suggestions of a good web host that I could move to (even though I just switched to Gandi), let me know. Anyway, here’s what I’ve been reading:
- Wow. Cannon Dill and Brett Flanigan painted some great walls together as they traveled across the USA earlier this year.
- I always love checking in on what Mathieu Tremblin is up to.
- BSA have been keeping tabs on Judith Supine’s recent wheatpastes in NYC.
- Know Hope participated in issue 11 of Dispose, an publication where interesting people are given a disposable camera to take 27 photos in 24 hours.
- Decertor really did a nice job with this mural in Morocco.
- Liu Bolin got himself painted into a piece by Meres and Zeso at 5 Points, the graffiti mecca in NYC that unfortunately may soon be no more.
- Did you catch Austin McManus‘ Partner in Crime photo series in Juxtapoz earlier this year? Now you can get the series in zine form.
- LNY’s solo show at Solo(s) Project house in Newark just ended. But here are some photos.
- Shift//Delete recently projected a video onto the famous Gherkin building in London and turned the building into a giant, masterbating, penis.
- Planning to protest the G8? Peter Kennard has some great posters for you to download and use.
- Blade is in the Netherlands for a series of graffiti jams and a show in Amsterdam.
Photo by RJ Rushmore
Category: Art News, Books / Magazines, Events, Festivals, Gallery/Museum Shows, Photos, Random, Videos | Tags: 5 pointz, blade, brett flanigan, cannon dill, decertor, judith supine, know hope, liu bolin, lny, mathieu tremblin, Meres, peter kennard, r.satz, shift//delete, Zeso