Well, it’s a slow week, but not completely silent. Here’s a bit of what we missed:
- Nice little Horfe.
- And then there’s this new Roti with a few of his friends combining street art and graffiti in a great way.
- Biserama is new to me, but definitely interesting.
- I don’t usually enjoy light installations (usually they’re just so corny, like thankfully temporary plop art), but these are an exception.
- Ever wondered about NYC’s mosaic light posts?
- Finally, Nosego has been brightening up Philadelphia’s walls.
- Steve Powers is a “studio gangster”.
Photo by Liqen