Happy weekend. Are you on the east coast of the USA? If so, are you melting?
- Vandalog blogger Rhiannon Platt will be speaking today in NYC at All City Canvas’ event. ACC also has a series of online discussions coming up.
- Good for a laugh: 14 street art terms defined and illustrated.
- Alexis Diaz painted a mural just off of Brick Lane in London.
- Vhils was hard at work this week in Portugal.
- Nice One shows street artists that you can still do a great character without permission from the property owner (I assume given the other tags and half-finished scribbles on the wall).
- Known Gallery will be showing both Cept and Remio later this month. I’m not sold on Remio’s indoor work, but his graffiti is definitely up there, and I’ve been a huge fan of Cept for year. I’m glad to see Cept getting some real recognition in the USA.
- Isaac Cordal’s latest show looks intense.
- I’ve always thought that if I knew how to drive and own a car, I would have an artist paint it. Well, Kenny Scharf has been painting cars for fans lately and posting the pics on Instagram. I love the retro-looking results.
- Plenty of photos of EKG’s ubiquitous tag along with an essay by the mysterious artist.
- Herbert Baglione paints an abandoned hospital.
- Before this, I would have been content to never see a new flag painting by Saber. He’s an amazingly skillful painter, but I was a bit tired of the theme. And then he made wooden pieces and I changed my mind.
- I love Alleg’s style.
- And also Fuzi’s style.
Photo by Unusualimage