The week isn’t over yet, but this week’s news is going to be old if I don’t mention it soon. Here’s some of what I missed this week:
- The D*Face Smirnoff collaboration was anything but normal.
- Ian Stevenson’s show at Lzarides’ Newcastle space looks good.
- This is a one of Dal’s most complex walls yet.
- Vhils has a show opening this week in Paris as well as some new walls there.
- The new issue of Very Nearly Almost features Anthony Lister on the cover and will be launched on June 28th.
- Shok1 painted a great tribute to StayHigh149.
- Pixel Pancho, Never2501, GGT, Moneyless and Martina Merlini all collaborated on this wall in Milan.
- I really like this new print about to be released by Dolk.
- If you like UFO’s work in 2-demensions, you’ll love it in 3! Actually that isn’t the only sculpture he has made, but it is the newest.
Photo by SMKjr
Category: Events, Gallery/Museum Shows, Photos, Print Release, Products, Random | Tags: 2501, anthony lister, daleast, dface, DOLK, ian stevenson, lazarides, moneyless, pixelpancho, shok1, specter, stay high 149, ufo, very nearly almost, vhils