This week the link-o-rama is coming from Steph’s room, where I’ve been staying. After all, got that beautiful baby boy to take care of… Here’s what’s been going on elsewhere in street art this week:
- Margaret Kilgallen’s show at Ratio 3 is open.
- Faile are releasing some gold prints at their print show in LA (opening tonight). Because gold = awesome. Or something like that.
- Cyop and Kaf painting for FAME Festival. And they now have a book.
- Definitely check out this video of Anthony Lister, Mymo and others in Berlin.
- Loving this portrait of a certain clown named Ronald by Zoltron.
- ABOVE has a book coming out later this year.
- This war memorial in Bulgaria has been taken over by superheroes.
- Mathieu Tremblin is interesting as always.
- West Berlin Gallery is showing some photos by Brenna.
- A nice interview with Stik.
Photo by Peter Fuss
Category: Books / Magazines, Gallery/Museum Shows, Photos, Random | Tags: above, anthony lister, cyop e kaf, faile, margaret kilgallen, mathieu tremblin, mymo, peter fuss, stik, zoltron