This week was exam week, so that means that the majority of my time was split equally between studying and procrastinating with my roommates on N64 and that this week’s link-o-rama is a bit longer than usual:
- Miss Van did a studio visit for Hi Fructose.
- Roa, Phelgm and Robots have an installation going on outside of London through March 6th.
- Yes for more street art in Zambia and volunteering!
- A perfect example of how street art can brighten up a community (unless there’s backlash for trying to make the site of a car crash look nice, like the backlash when artists painted the separation wall in Palestine).
- Another example.
- Michael De Feo has his first London solo show opening next week.
- MOMO put up a piece in London, but I think thedocumentation is more interesting than the end result.
- Reader has a new zine out. It is devoted to art on postal labels.
- And now even Mr. Brainwash’s street art is getting protected with plexiglass…
- Insurgency Inc is doing some hilarious stuff in LA. These posters relating to Banksy are some of my favorites.
- Also, I’ve been posting a lot of photos on my flickr lately of stickers in Philadelphia.
Photo by RJ Rushmore
Category: Art News, Gallery/Museum Shows, Photos, Random, Site News | Tags: candy chang, miss van, momo, phlegm, roa, robots, the reader, zéh palito