Here’s what I missed this week, or where people just wrote things that I couldn’t do or wrote them better than I could:
- It’s just a few weeks until Nick Walker’s solo show in London. In Gods We Trust opens on October 12th at Art Sensus, a new gallery. Hooked has details and an image. Very curious to see what Nick comes up with and how it is received not that he’s moved away from his vandal character. Presumably, most of the works will be the things he has been painting in recent months in Paris and New York. I won’t voice my expectations for the show, positive or negative. I wouldn’t want to upset anybody.
- The Hi-Fructose blog has an interview with Angelo, the founder of FAME Festival.
- This book of stickers looks pretty interesting.
- The launch party is over, but Vhils has a book out this week in the Netherlands.
- Speaking of Vhils, he has a new print out at Pictures on Walls, but I think he’s done much better with a similar concept before.
- I’m not always a fan of Zevs, but sometimes he gets it so right.
- Armsrock has made a mobile projection unit so that he can more easily do work like in the photo at the top of this post. More examples on his blog.
Photo by Armsrock