I think we actually did a pretty good job this week on Vandalog covering what needs to be covered, but here are the few things we missed:
- MOMO finished his mural for Open Walls Baltimore, shown above.
- DAL and Faith47 recently showed together in Australia, and here’s a video of the show.
- Gold Peg is one of the artists behind Release The Wolves, a project to build a go-kart track in South London. Pictures on Walls have released this awesome print by Gold Peg to help fundraise for the project.
- Herakut’s latest show is in London and it looks beautiful.
- Selim Varol, the mega-collector of urban art, has the gems of his collection on display in Berlin.
- Lush’s latest project is an appeal to help all those poor toys out there.
- Bushwick Open Studios is this weekend, and Robin Gearson has put together a really nice show of local street artists as part of the Open Studios events.
Photo by MOMOCategory: Festivals, Gallery/Museum Shows, Photos, Print Release, Random, Videos | Tags: daleast, faith47, gold peg, herakut, lush, momo, open walls baltimore, pictures on walls, selim varol