It’s time to read about the news I missed this week, if you missed it too.
- Jorge Rodriguez Gerada’s latest show looks absolutely fabulous.
- Faith47 gets it right again.
- My friends at Station16 released prints last month with LNY and Enzo & Nio.
- Graffuturism provides an introduction to Zoer CSX.
- A Kid Acne solo show just opened in LA.
- Sad news but expected for the world graffiti community: 5Pointz, a graffiti Mecca in New York City, is going to be demolished around September 2013.
- Wondering what Revok has been up to since moving to Detroit? Here’s your answer: Some good stuff.
- New mural from the DMV guys.
- Lewy BTM hit the side of the Brooklyn Bridge, something that happened in 1988 with Sane and Smith and then again in 2000 with Year and Sace, but certainly isn’t an everyday occurrence. Lewy’s work has already been buffed.
Photo by Rai CruzCategory: Art News, Festivals, Gallery/Museum Shows, Photos, Random, Videos | Tags: blo, brusk, cave gallery, da mental vaporz, detroit beautification project, dran, enzo, faith47, jaw, Jorge Rodriguez-Gerada, kan, kid acne, lewy, lny, nio, rai cruz, revok, sace, sane, smith, year, zoer