I’m off for a few days of traveling. Expect lots of pictures. Here’s what we missed on Vandalog this week:
- Endless Canvas has organized a show of murals in an old factory in the Bay Area. They are using Kickstarter to get the show off the ground, and could use some help.
- These abstract pieces by 1010 and Bemie are pretty great.
- And more abstract work by Cron.
- The zine and print from Lush’s London show are now available online.
- Saber and Revok have shows opening Saturday evening at Known Gallery.
- A stellar new print from WK Interact is available at Jonathan Levine Gallery.
- The ATG crew will be showing at Stolenspace Gallery in August.
- Arrested Motion has a preview of the upcoming Barry McGee retrospective.
- Keep an eye on 12ozProphet’s Instagram for behind-the-scenes photos of the upcoming Os Gemeos show at the ICA Boston, opening next week.
- Some beautiful new work from MOMO in Spain and Rome.
- Something a bit different from Pixelpancho in Russia.
Photo by Rub KandyCategory: Events, Gallery/Museum Shows, Photos, Print Release, Products, Random | Tags: 1010, atg, barry mcgee, bemie, cron, ica boston, jonathan levine gallery, lush, momo, os gemeos, pixelpancho, revok, rub kandy, saber