With two midterms exams tomorrow, I’m rushing this post, but here’s a simple list for some of what to check out at the art fairs in New York this week.
- The Armory Show:
- Honor Fraser (Kaws and Kenny Scharf)
- Ratio 3 (Barry McGee)
- Stuart Shave/Modern Art (Barry McGee)
- 140-foot long street art installation, although it sounds like this might be the same installation as was recently at Fountain in Miami, or at least partially the same.
- Verge Art Brooklyn:
- Arch 402 (Cept aka Mike Ballard)
- English Kills Gallery (Don Pablo Pedro)
- Contra Projects (D*face, How&Nosm, James Marshall aka Dalek, Ron English, Tristan Eaton, TrustoCorp and more)
- Carmichael Gallery (Mark Jenkins)
- Wilde Gallery (EVOL)
- Joshua Liner Gallery (David Ellis)
- Ben Wolf’s installation (He has collaborated with Swoon and Maya Hayuk)
Photo courtesy of Volta Art FairCategory: Gallery/Museum Shows | Tags: arch 402, armory show, barry mcgee, ben wolf, carmichael gallery, cept, contra, david ellis, dface, don pablo pedro, english kills gallery, evol, fountain art fair, honor fraser, how, james marshall, joshua liner gallery, kaws, kenny scharf, mark jenkins, nosm, pulse, ron english, scope, tristan eaton, trustocorp, verge art brooklyn, volta, wilde gallery