It is time for me to get a reasonable number of hours of sleep. Until I have to get up in the morning. Here’s what we didn’t get to write about on Vandalog this week:
- These two prints from Tristan Eaton and Everlast come from 1xRun and benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, so you’ve got great artists, a great print studio and a great cause all in one package, but less than one week left to buy.
- Two updates on Hyuro’s wall in Atlanta: The neighborhood organization has voted to ask the property owner to remove the mural, and someone vandalized it anyway.
- This freight by MERS is stunning.
- This piece by Batis is pretty great too.
- Buff Monster, David Meade and friends of Vandalog Hrag Vartanian and Adam COST will be speaking on a panel at Doyle New York next week in anticipation of their upcoming street art auction.
- NYC has some great art on its trucks and vans.
- Endless Canvas’ Special Delivery warehouse show looks like it’s got some cool work from Swampy, GATS, Feral Child and others, but really it’s clear that photos do not do the show justice and that you had to be there.
- Adam Neate has a solo show coming up at Elms Lesters in London.
- And Gris1 has a solo show coming up in Marseille.
- My final show to mention this week is Roa’s show opening on Saturday at 941 Geary in SF.
- Know Hope’s latest zine is now available.
- SFMOMA as acquired a huge Margaret Kilgallen piece.
- Invader actually sent a space invader to space.
- Leon Reid IV’s The Hundred Story House project has been installed and is now active.
- The Weird crew’s latest mural features some nutty Disney characters.
Photo by Zéh PalitoCategory: Art News, Auctions, Books / Magazines, Events, Festivals, Gallery/Museum Shows, Photos, Print Release, Random | Tags: 1xrun, adam neate, batis, buff monster, cost, everlast, Feral Child, gats, gris, hyuro, Invader, know hope, leon reid iv, living walls, margaret kilgallen, Mers, sfmoma, swampy, tosko, tristan eaton, zéh palito