Bit of a shorter link-o-rama this week. I’ve been with my parents in Colorado, trying to get some work done on my upcoming book. The hope is that Viral Art will be released for free online in mid-June. There’s still a fair bit of work left to do though. Anyway, the links…
- Don’t Fret had a show in Chicago earlier this year around the theme of internet dating. Great stuff.
- Liqen’s latest piece is a call to preserve a wildlife sanctuary in Ecuador.
- A.CE has a new print out at Station16.
- Sweet piece by 45RPM on a huge airplane. Anyone know the story here?
- Sowat painted in the historic Paris nightclub Les Bains next to a Futura piece from the mid-80′s.
- Paul Insect and Sweet Toof have been getting up around London. It looks like his time spent with Bast while in NYC recently may have influenced him a bit, as some of Paul Insect’s work is in a more naive style reminiscent of Bast or Haring that I don’t think I’ve seen from him before. Looks good.
Photo by LudoCategory: Photos, Print Release, Random | Tags: 45rpm, ace, don't fret, futura, liqen, ludo, sowat, station16