Sorry for the late link-o-rama. Caroline came to visit on Thursday, so I’ve been trying to stay offline.
- I love these simply-sprayed but clever one-liners by MTO.
- Alexandros Vasmoulakis has a show open now at LeBasse Projects in LA, and it looks really really nice.
- The brilliant and massively under-appreciated Peter Kennard has a solo show this month at UpperPlayground’s Mexico City Gallery Fifty24MX.
- San Franciscans are lucky that two Brits, Sickboy and Word To Mother, have solo shows going on there now. Sickboy is at Shooting Gallery and Word To Mother is at the affiliated White Walls Gallery.
- Apparently Zilda and Ro have been collaborating for some time, but I think this is the first I’ve heard of it and the result is fantastic.
- It’s already sold out, but I really like this recent Nychos print from 1xRun.
- Half of La Pandilla just painted a mural in LA.
- Australian street artist CDH is thinking about the preservation of street art in a responsible manner and trying to get the effort going in Australia. Definitely an interesting, and controversial, read.
Photo by HowAboutNo!Category: Gallery/Museum Shows, Photos, Print Release, Random | Tags: 1xrun, alexandros vasmoulakis, cdh, fifty25mx, kid acne, la pandilla, lebasse projects, mto, nychos, ro, shooting gallery, sickboy, Upper Playground, white walls gallery, word to mother, zilda