So much news this week, but first and foremost is the untimely death of NEKST, a globally respected writer.
- I love trains like this with messages instead of names.
- But I love how 0331c uses extinguishers even more.
- Here’s a porcelain sculpture by Horfe.
- VNA has released a sticker pack with stickers by D*Face, Invader, Kid Zoom, Nychos and others.
- Great wheatpaste by Cannon in Oakland.
- Kathy Grayson defends Jeffrey Deitch, and Shepard Fairey backs her up. I’ve got to agree. He’s been getting a lot of shit for what he’s been up to as the director of the Museum of Contemporary Art Los Angeles, and I’m sure Kathy’s right that he’s not always the easiest guy to get along with, she’s also entirely right that he’s also put on good shows at MOCA and attendance has gone up because Deitch isn’t willing to be as elitist about as others in the art community would like him to be.
- ZEVS hit this massive iPad ad in NYC.
- Brooklyn Street Art has a great post about Overunder’s artist residency in Reno, specifically ND’A's time there.
Photo by C-Monster.netCategory: Art News, Photos, Products, Random | Tags: 0331c, cannon, dface, Horfé, Invader, kid zoom, nda, nekst, nychos, overunder, very nearly almost, zevs