Spending a few days in NYC, so this is a bit late, but here it is…
- Sounds like Supreme will be doing a Basquiat line soon.
- There’s a Kickstarter project worth checking out with the goal of making a film about street art in Chile.
- Daryll Peirce has done his first print with 1xRun.
- MOMO has a book out with Studiocromie.
- I love this new wall from Jade.
- A great piece of (I think) contemporary train graffiti.
- Egyptian photographers and street artists have put together an expansive book of revolutionary graffiti and street art. Read about it here, and read it online here.
- Ron English, Bigfoot and others have work in this upcoming charity auction in New York for the St. Jude Children’s Hospital.
Photo by LabronaCategory: Auctions, Books / Magazines, Gallery/Museum Shows, Photos, Print Release, Random, Videos | Tags: bigfoot, cam, daryll peirce, gawd, jade, jean-michel basquiat, labrona, momo, ron english, supreme, waxhead