This week I’ve got a rather major correction to make. A few days ago, I wrote about a piece by Jeice2 where it looked like he went over a bunch of tags with with a poster. Turns out, the poster was just taped on for the purpose of a photograph, and so the graffiti was not covered.
Anyway, here’s what I’ve been looking at this week:
- Some beautiful street in LA by A Common Name. Some of the best work I’ve seen done in LA without permission in a while.
- Another fantastic wall by Blu. This time in Morocco.
- Some spots in Germany and San Fransisco by Herakut.
- Pedro Matos has a show opening this month at Ivory & Black in London.
- Galleria Patricia Armocida in Milan has a great 3-person group show on right now with Swoon, Monica Canilao and Dennis McNett. Perfect combo.
- Shepard Fairey has done another digital animation artwork for s[edition].
- The City of Gold festival in Johannesburg seems to be going nicely.
Photo by Mike Pearce
Category: Festivals, Gallery/Museum Shows, Photos, Print Release, Random, Site News | Tags: a common name, blu, city of gold, dennis mcnett, Galleria Patricia Armocida, herakut, ivory & black, monica canilao, nda, pedro matos, shepard fairey, swoon