A day late, but here’s the link-o-rama. Let’s just say it feels like I’ve been competing, exactly one year on, with Ben Eine for the title of having had the strangest week. Here’s what I’ve missed:
- The NYTimes has an article about Taki183, an update of sorts on their article from that original article from 40 years ago I guess.
- A video and images from that show of graffuturism in Glasgow.
- Kid Acne’s museum show in Sheffield has opened and Arrested Motion interviewed the artist.
- Don’t Panic interviewed Pablo Delgado.
- Insa’s just done a new Gif-itti animation.
- Lots of updates from FAME Festival: Boris Hoppek, Erica Il Cane, Blu and Aryz.
- And if you need more Italian political street art, you can check out the latest short film from Six Oranges.
- Shok-1 painted a mural in China, but now the government wants it removed.
- Vhils is getting up in LA.
- A politician in Bristol wants to find a way to protect (extremely valuable) street art. I’m not saying I oppose the idea, but the article does read exactly what something I’d expect to find in The Onion.
Photo by Sabeth718
Category: Art News, Interview, Photos, Random, Videos | Tags: aryz, blu, boris hoppek, eine, ericailcane, fame festival, insa, kid acne, pablo delgado, shok1, swoon, vhils