It’s been a crazy week in London. Moniker and all that. But here’s what has been going on with street art elsewhere:
- Okay, so I will mention one thing about Moniker: Graffoto seems to be the first to post a review, and what a review it is. Doubtless, Vandalog will be posting something in the coming days, but in the mean time, check out Graffoto to see all that Moniker goodness.
- Mudwig is part of the Meta Snout show opening today at High Roller Society in London.
- NYC graffiti legend Cost collaborated with the folks at Supreme on some t-shirts. They are available online now.
- Erica il Cane and Lucy McLauchlan painted a huge wall in Lisbon.
- JR is getting up at the Shanghai Biennale.
- Bumblebee’s first solo show looks really great. Way better than I had expected.
- I’ve tried twice to see Word To Mother’s solo show at Stolenspace, but they always seem to be closed when I am near the gallery. Photos look great though and I’ve only heard good things.
- Microbo is part of a two-man 2-person show at Galo Art Gallery.
- Old-school graffiti writer Duster UA has a solo show coming up in December at London Miles Gallery. Tickets are on sale now for a special event at the gallery during the show.
Photo by unusualimageCategory: Art Fairs, Art News, Featured Posts, Gallery/Museum Shows, Photos, Random | Tags: best ever, bumblebee, ericailcane, lucy mclauchlan, microbo, moniker art fair, mudwig, word to mother